1250 Crestview Drive Suite 102
Hudson, Wisconsin 54016
Richard Bruckner, VP
2160 Daniels Street
Long Lake, Minnesota 55356
Brad Veden, President
825 St. HWY 59
Diamond, Missouri 64840
Jeff Sisk, Regional Rep
We Are Dedicated To Our People.
Drivers at BUESING BULK TRANSPORT, INC. are respected as professionals and treated as such, resulting in one of the lowest turn-over ratios in the industry.
We feel that a drivers attitude toward his work environment will be reflected in how he/she represents our company; both to our customers and the general public on the road.
We recognize that our outstanding record for service to our customers and DOT Safety and Compliance over many years was made possible by a stable professional work force.
We are small enough we know each other by name and not by a 'unit or driver number' yet large enough to provide stable work and offer competitive pay with weekly settlements and benefits including:
- HOME / FAMILY TIME - can be as frequent as DAILY depending on the vicinity of your residence to traffic lanes. View areas of operation
- Group HEALTH, LIFE, DENTAL and DISABILITY Insurance for employees and their families.
- PAID VACATIONS & HOLIDAYS
- SAFETY BONUSES
- 401K SAVINGS/ RETIREMENT Program
- ASSIGNED Late Model Tractors
Minimum Requirements for Driver Qualification
- A valid class 'A' Commercial Driver's License (CDL) issued by the state in which you reside.
- Must be able to meet the requirements and pass a DOT (Department of Transportation) Physical Examination.
- Have *Verifiable Stable Work History of Commercial Driving for at least THREE (3) years without an accident which involved towing, injury or fatality.
- A *Verifiable Stable Work History over the previous TEN (10) years.
- Are you able to climb to heights of 8 feet, bend, stoop, sit for prolonged periods, lift up to 50 lbs., and work at least 10 hours a day?
- Are you capable of working irregular schedules such as nights or weekends when required?
- Do you have a Good Moving Violation Record (MVR) that is free of any **MAJOR offenses or violations for at least the previous TEN (10) years?
* Verifiable - Must be able to provide current contact information i.e.; name, address and phone numbers of previous employer(s)
** Major Violations or Offenses - might include but are not limited to: Excessive Speeding over the posted limit, Charges involving the use alcohol or any other controlled substances. Some alcohol and controlled substance offenses may require additional minimal requirements.
If you answered 'YES' to each of the above qualification requirements, please complete the employment application or give us a call 800-242-2402 Ext 122.